To be updated every Saturday or Sunday night, with a dash of Monday morning thrown in.

About Me

My photo
Me? Well, I'm curious. I love finding out new things and always learn best by doing. But more than that, I love writing about what I'm doing. That's what this blog is about actually. This blog is the outlet for all of my writings, be they about food, weather, society, or what have you.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Almost

I sit here, in a chair, back to the wall.
I watch my surroundings, watching and listening to people, all busy with their lives.
A man in a striped shirt walks by, looks around,
then sit at a table alone.
Someone joins him. He has no backpack... Smiles, and eats.
A few voices sticking out over the general drone of the lunch hall. A piano begins playing out in the open.
An almost familiar face sits a few tables away.
Almost... familiar and yet not the face I know.
And here I sit. Almost alone and yet in very pleasant company.
Someone asks ask her how her day went. No answer.
She is busy with...
does it matter?
He ask again. No response.

It’s peaceful, out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Digital Press Kits
Quantcast