To be updated every Saturday or Sunday night, with a dash of Monday morning thrown in.

About Me

My photo
Me? Well, I'm curious. I love finding out new things and always learn best by doing. But more than that, I love writing about what I'm doing. That's what this blog is about actually. This blog is the outlet for all of my writings, be they about food, weather, society, or what have you.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

[Locked] out

People gather outside a building, waiting to be let in. Some stand about, some stare. All have places to be at that moment in time.
The wind rustles through the landscape, across the back of my shirt as I lean against the post of a stair rail. It, a part of the landscape ---, and I, as well.
A girl -, and others are there too. All sitting, waiting for ---. Some choose to use the time talking about what they had for lunch today and their plans for the weekend. Some try to use the time.
I -, sit within full view of the sun, warm in its caressing touch. It drapes down the side of my face with its miracle.
The doors open, and the people enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Digital Press Kits
Quantcast